We fight the virus
Safety first —
We fight the virus
The protection and safety of our guests and employees has top priority to us! Therefore we have taken the following actions at JAMS Restaurant & Bar:
- Directly at the entrance of JAMS Restaurant & Bar there is a disinfectant dispenser for our guests. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Our tables are placed in such a way that the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is guaranteed. Furthermore, we have reduced the table sizes and only single persons, couples or persons from the same household are placed together. We ask for your understanding that we are currently unable to assign tables to groups, regulars and friends.
- In order to make the table change as safe as possible, from now on “wait to be seated” applies. Furthermore, we reserve the right to assign tables only for a certain period of time.
- Until further notice we unfortunately cannot take your wardrobe off.
- All our service-, bar- and kitchen staff wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves and are trained to strict rules of hygiene and conduct. In the kitchen, a chef’s hat and hairnet as well as disposable gloves are also worn when preparing food.
- Our complete range of food and beverages is available online and can be downloaded quickly and easily. The use of menu cards can thus be dispensed with if desired.
- The tables are only set with gloves and if possible, the food is covered with a cloche when serving. The use of cloth napkins is generally dispensed with. Glasses and cups are of course handled as far down as possible and never in the drinking area. In addition, we temporarily do without salt and pepper shakers and open bowls on the tables.
- In general, we ask you to avoid cash payments to minimize contact. Our EC- and credit card equipment is of course disinfected after each use. As a further option, we recommend payment via digital EC card on the smartphone.
- There is also a disinfectant dispenser for our guests in the area of the guest toilets. Door handles and fittings are regularly disinfected by our cleaning staff. For the time being, we do not use textile guest towels; of course, sufficient disposable towels are available.
- Our cleaning staff is subject to a strict hygiene concept, tested by the DEHOGA hotel and gastronomy association, and from now on they will work at shorter intervals. Mouth and nose protection and gloves are mandatory and are changed continuously.